Posing Tips And Techniques To Follow To Look Great In All Your Wedding Photos
All brides-to-be work hard to make sure that they look their best for their wedding. They work hard to shed some extra pounds, they detoxify, go regularly to spas and saunas to make sure newcastle wedding photographers that they look radiant and glowing for that special big event. Of course, the brides-to-be also put a lot of thought in choosing their make-up artists so that they can really look perfect for their wedding and their beauty will be flawlessly captured in all the photos taken during this exceptional occasion.
Brides-to-be, however, can also make sure that they always look great in all their photos by following certain recommended tried-and-tested posing tips and techniques. Below are some of these:
- Stop trying so hard not to blink.Many ladies (and even men) always blink at the wrong time – when their photos are being taken. If you blink a lot in many of your past photos, try to perfect your timing but don’t depend on opening your eyes wider since they will just get drier and be more apt to close just as you are being photographed.
- Always stand up straight. This means having a good posture at all times during your wedding day. Put your shoulders back, strut out your chest and pull your belly button toward your spine. When you project a great posture, you’ll look thinner in all the pictures. However, you still need to look relaxed in the photos (and even during the whole event) so take several deep breaths every now and then to release the tension from your jaw, neck and shoulders.
- Project slimmer arms.If you will be wearing a sleeveless wedding gown, you will tend to keep your arms close to your body or clasp them behind you back so that you can hide the unsightly jiggles of your underarms. However, doing either of these will just make your arms look bigger and your shoulders wider. As such, during photo shoots, lift your arms out to the sides to give the biceps and triceps breathing room. By doing so, your arms will look thinner and sleeker in all your wedding pictures.
- Hide your double chin. say that even slim ladies can have double chin problems when they don’t know how to pose or angle their face correctly when their photos are being taken. To avoid the double chin problem in your pictures, elongate your neck by moving your head forward slightly and lift up your chin. Also, whenever your photo will be taken, let your tongue touch the roof of your mouth right behind your front teeth. Follow these tips and you’ll avoid having a double chin in all your pictures.
- Finally, use that hand-on-hip-pose. This popular pose which celebrities, models and beauty pageant contestant always use is something that you should try whenever you have your picture taken. Extend one leg out in front, pivot and place the equivalent hand on your hip. Doing so will make you look slimmer, sexier and lovelier since you are projecting a long, appealing, diagonal line which lures any viewer’s eyes across the subject. Striking this pose will definitely make you look like that celebrity or model you’ve always wanted to emulate.