When figuring out how to play soccer, we regularly encourage players how to score objectives, yet we likewise need to train players how to safeguard, both collectively and separately. The protective standards of soccer will instruct only that and guarantee that you fabricate a strong guarded construction to your group.
Guarding Principles of Play apply when the resistance has the ball, and will work paying little mind to the place that the ball is on the field. There are five standards of that oversee play when you are safeguarding:
Safeguarding standards – jobs of the first protector
The protector nearest to the ball and generally objective side
The player with the ball is the most risky adversary and ought to forever be the focal point of the first safeguard, and it is the job to win the ball or defer the resistance when the resistance has the ball, the as a matter of first importance objective is to recapture ownership. So the things that the first safeguard should zero in on is เว็บพนันอันดับ1
- Should zero in ready and the first assailant
- Wins the ball or postpones entrance
- Stops or postpones the rival playing the ball forward
- Decreases the adversary space by applying pressure rapidly
- Show the adversary the way that the first safeguard needs the aggressor to go
- Applies a tackle to the rival when there are supporting protectors
- Stays on their feet in a reasonable and prepared state, focussing ready
Shielding standards – job of the second Defender(s)
The second defenders(s) are the players in the quick area of the first safeguard
The job of the second defender(s) is to give a supporting job and to help the main safeguard by:
- Cover and backing rapidly
- May need to stamp the supporting assailants. Note the first assaults body shape will direct where the second safeguard should focus the help.
- Continually looking to
- apply twofold strain to the player with the ball
- apply strain to the following adversary that can get the ball
The supporting defender(s) ought to be in steady correspondence with the first protector, telling them of any risks, or choices that the first safeguard knows nothing about.
Guarding standards – job of the third Defenders
The third defender(s) are different protectors that are away from the prompt playing region
The job of the third safeguards are to give focus, portability and correspondence.
third defender(s) give a supporting job to the first and second safeguards in various ways of guaranteeing that the standards of play are being adhered to.
- Finding rivals that are making forward runs
- Try not to permit adversaries to get objective side of them
- Continuously ready to adjust the safeguard
- Continuously ready to become first or second Defenders INSTANTLY
- Continually examining the field and providing correspondence
- Continually searching for capture attempts
- Continually hoping to apply strain to the following play that can get the ball
Understanding these standards and applying them to your meetings will guarantee that your players are figuring out how to play soccer that they will have the information and capacity to safeguard against any group as well as could be expected.